Happy Thanksgiving week! I hope everyone is winding down their crazy Monday and headed home towards delicious food and people you love to share it with. I am back in Texas and am always reminded of how much I love this place.
The Monday Moment, Vol. 2
McKinney, TX, November 20th, 2017
This week’s updates:
- I am home for Thanksgiving and am so abundantly thankful that I have a job that lets me spend long holidays at home!
- My little brother was 5’8″ when I saw him only 2 months ago and now he’s 5’10”!! He’s quickly on his way to being the tallest Broas.
- I am heading to Santa Barbara in the next couple weeks and couldn’t be more excited about that adventure!
- I almost got in a bike accident last week, got in a car accident Saturday and got bit by a dog on my run yesterday…solid week. Talk about being thankful!! Each one could’ve been so much worse than the bumps and bruises I got from them.
- I really want to put up a Christmas tree soon…I just love the holidays a little too much. Seriously, I can’t tell you how excited I am for Christmas Eve!
- Yesterday, I played basketball for hours with my siblings and had a blast. Fun fact: I may dress girly but I really, really love sports.
As we approach Thanksgiving, I challenge you to take a step back and look at everything you are thankful for. I couldn’t be more thankful for the ones I love, living in such a beautiful place and having a job I am passionate about! I am off to workout and finish up some work so I can enjoy the night with the fam! Happy Monday everyone!