Oh Monday, you’re back again. I have had a busy, busy, couple of weeks but I am excited to dive back into the blog in the upcoming week and start creating content again for you guys. I have been in a bit of a rut while adjusting to everything here in California, but it is all starting to come together.
The Monday Moment, Vol. 3
Santa Monica, CA, November 27th, 2017
This week’s updates:
- I am back in California, but so thankful for the week with my family. I had an absolute blast at home with them and am counting my blessings every day that I get a family as amazing as them. I am counting down the weeks till I am home for Christmas!
- I got this jacket, this hoodie, these pants and these shoes while I was home for break and I am loving them. Nike has always been my go-to brand and I got them all for crazy good deals.
- I finally found a church here in SM that I really love and I am super excited to get involved!
- I figured out that I can do 25 cartwheels in a row, ha! My sisters and I had a ridiculous competition during our Thanksgiving neighborhood football game. I have never been so dizzy.
- I officially have been back on the workout grind for over a month! It feels so good to be back in my routine of things. I have started adding more running back into my workouts now that I feel like my muscles are more built up and I forgot how much I love it.
- I am looking for new books to read while I hang out at the beach and would love to hear your favorites.
Here are a few of my favorite pictures from this week, poor phone quality and all:
The holidays are quickly approaching and I will hopefully be sharing gift guides later this week! Life has been a little nuts lately, but I have been working to put them together. If you all have any specific people you need gift ideas for, shoot me an email at email@example.com.