I was going to say life is crazy…but I think I have said that every week, ha! But, it is so true. Maybe that’s part of being 22 in LA? I am not quite sure. But, nonetheless, I could use a few days unplugged from everything. But, I am having a blast soaking up the holiday moments here in Santa Monica.
The Monday Moment, Vol. 4
Santa Monica, CA, December 11th, 2017
This week’s updates:
- We headed to the Marina Holiday Boat Parade this week and I was so so happy. All the boats had Christmas lights and decor. Plus, they were playing Christmas music. It was a night I will remember for a long time.
- I am heading home for Christmas soon and could not be happier. I cannot wait for special nights with family and friends. I get to watch my little brother play basketball next week and I can’t contain my excitement. It killed me not being home for his football season.
- I am watching Hallmark Christmas movies right now and I am so content. They are terribly cheesy (and have terrible acting) and I love it.
- Holiday travel is actually my favorite. All the airports are decorated for Christmas and kids are rowdy and excited. There is something so happy about it.
- We went to the Ban.do pop up this past Sunday (pictured above) and had a blast! The set up was so fun.
- I have been trying to think of New Year’s Resolutions and I feel like the list just keeps growing. What are you guys trying to get better at this year?